Volume at Price: Not all prices are equal! (CMT Bangkok)
Saturday 30th March 13:00
THAILAND CHAPTER MEETING
The Thailand Chapter of CMT Association in collaboration with Country Group Securities, PLC invite you to our next event on Saturday, March 30, 2019. We have the pleasure of Paul McLaren, CMT, CFTe, MSTA from Enhance Your Options as our guest speaker. This presentation will be translated by Monchai Kongthanapakdi of Technical Analysts Association in Thailand.
Please extend an invitation to colleagues or clients interested in Technical Analysis. Hope to see you there!
- Don Schellenberg
- Monchai Kongthanapakdi
- Mongkol Kongthanapakdee
- David Vassallo
Thailand Chapter Chairs
Date Saturday March 30, 2019
Time1:00PM - 5:00PM
Topic Volume at Price: Not all Prices are Equal!
* VAP vs Steidlmayer’s market profile Distribution
* High Volume Nodes-Consolidation
* Low Volume Nodes-Mind the gap!
* VAP confirms support and resistance
* Probability-Subjective vs Objective
* VAP as a Probability Distribution Function (PDF)
* VAP and price targets in short term trades
* VAP and the choice of strike prices in options strategies
* VAP and EMV for options
Paul McLaren, CMT, CFTe, MSTA, Enhance Your Options Pty Ltd
Monchai Kongthanapakdi, Technical Analysts Association
Country Group Securities, PLC, 132 Sindhorn Tower 3, 20th Floor, Wireless Road
Lumpini Sub District, Pathum Wan District, Bangkok, Thailand 10330
This event is free for members and non-members.