So what's your troubles with options? (CMT Kuala Lumpur)
Thursday 28th March
MALAYSIA CHAPTER MEETING
The Malasia Chapter of CMT Association invite you to our next event on Thursday, March 28, 2019. We have the pleasure of Paul McLaren, CMT, CFTe, MSTA from Enhance Your Options as our guest speaker.
Please extend an invitation to colleagues or clients interested in Technical Analysis. Hope to see you there!
Alex Siew Wee Chai
William Yii, CMT
Chuan Hock Tan, CMTMalaysia Chairs
Session Introduction: Options are often misperceived, misunderstood and misused in many trading and investing portfolios.
Paul looks at the three stages in the options journey, and the issues surrounding each.
Without effectively dealing with the issues surrounding the current stage, traders are unlikely going to progress successfully to the next stage.
Paul will demonstrate to the audience that options are not the monster they are portrayed to be!
Be prepared for an interactive and informative session.
Options Perception - Dealing with the myths
· Most options expire worthless
· Options are risky
· Options are for expert traders
· Options are complicated
· Is there an inherent problem with the way options are taught?
· Do some who teach options suffer from the Curse of Knowledge?
· How well does Technical Analysis and Options Trading integrate?
· The 8 most common mistakes of options trading.
· Cognitive biases with options trading
Paul McLaren, CMT, CFTe, MSTA, Enhance Your Options Pty Ltd
6:45PM – 10:00PM
Tower 1, Level 11
Jalan Tun Razak
55000 Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Free to members and non-members
To register, mail Jeff Toh at firstname.lastname@example.org